Monday, November 25, 2019

Last Beach Pictures of 2019

Oh boy!  I'm so far behind again!  This was in mid-October.

The last week that my mom was at the beach house, the three home-schooled little boys of mine and I went down early and stayed with my mom to get in extra beach days.  Why?  Because I can home-school anywhere!  That's why!

Then on Friday, Brian brought the rest of the crew and my sister came with her kids.  Our family moved to a different condo for the weekend.  We had a cold day on Friday and Saturday, but my big kids were out of school the whole net week and so we were able to stay a few days longer to get in some more sunny days.


While we were there a good family friend who also stays at this condo every year with my mom had her 90th birthday party.  That was on Saturday afternoon/evening.  Her family was in town for the festivities and so there were lots of kids for our children to play with.


On the chilly days, we played lots of games and tried out the beach without going in the water.  Although the boys were hard to convince to stay out of the water.  They'd insist on going in and then be freezing within 15 minutes.  Of course, then we had to go inside because the wind is so much colder when you are wet.  So there was a little in and out action going on.


Since we had to stay out of the water more, we went on some walks and discovered a sno-cone truck down the beach a little ways.  


Eventually, we got too close after scooting closer and scared it away.

Bob, Brian, and I saw this giant pelican while walking back from the sno-cone stand.

No comments: