Friday, June 3, 2022

Hannah's Junior Prom

Hannah had a great time at the prom with JP and all her friends.  She asked me to do her hair in a crown braid which just makes me chuckle a little since when she was young she used to cry every time I made her wear her hair that way.  My, how the times have changed!  See below for the contrast.  ;)





My assistant photographers!  The rest of the boys were away on a camping trip with Brian, so these two came along to help decorate the prom venue, take photos of the juniors, and we stopped for a nice dinner out on the way home.






JP just adores Roman and wanted a picture with him too.

Compare and Contrast:  In the first picture Hannah has red-rimmed eyes from crying and is giving me the death stare.  In the second picture my baby girl is all grown up, smiling and even a little grateful for her mother's hair skills.

2014, almost 10 years old
2022, 17 years old




My favorite!


 Sigh.  Why do they have to grow up?

No comments: