Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Genevieve!

I woke Genna up singing Happy Birthday to her. She said, "Mom, you already sang that song!" referring to her party on Sunday. What a goose! Here's my tribute to Genevieve Marie! Our lives would not be the same without her sweet cheerful attitude and her giggles!

The very beginning: Genevieve in my tummy


Ultrasound picture of Genevieve

Genevieve at one day old (getting ready for her hospital pictures)


Genevieve at 1 year old exactly (On family vacation in Maine)


Genevieve today at 2 years old!!!!!!!!!

Genna chose pink Cheerios with milk and water in the coveted Elmo cup! I was surprised because she has yogurt for breakfast without fail. I guess she wanted to be like her big sister today.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Genevieve! We miss you so much!

Love,
Uncle Kent & Leah