Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hannah's Hiding Place

She is now into hiding everything. One night she didn't want to wear long sleeves to bed so she hid the shirt. I asked her over and over to look for it and fess up to where she hid it. She stuck to her guns and would not admit to hiding it at all. She just wandered around pretending to look for it. In the morning, I asked her to go get the shirt, and she runs over and gets it from under a blanket. Boy, was she in trouble for lying to me!

Then the other day Genna was talking to herself, and someone said, "I wonder what Genna's talking about in there." Hannah responds all too quickly, "I think she's looking for her doll." I knew Genna wasn't looking for her doll, so I asked Hannah if she hid her doll from her. She admits that she did, and eventually gives up her hiding place...under the couch. I go get it and find a bunch of other things that Genna has been looking for over the past few days. What a stinker! At least she learned her lesson about lying to me!

No comments: