Monday, March 23, 2009

The Princess and the Pea

That's Hannah, of course! Every piece of clothing that goes on this child's body, and I quote "doesn't feel right." There are a few things she likes, mostly summer clothes and pajamas, but summer is not long here and PJs won't fly at school. So when this problem first arose I went on the hunt for the softest clothes and the least amount of "puff" which is another common complaint. She wore leggings one day at school because she had had an accident and she forgot I always have extra clothes in her backpack. So she goes on and on about how much she loves them and wants some. I found some on sale online at Old Navy, and I ordered them. She has never liked them and for the life of me I don't know why. She complained about the new socks I got her that were too tall when her old socks started to get too small. So I went and got the softest and shorter socks, but they were not suitable. Can't please this girl!

No comments: