Sunday, January 22, 2012

Father Daughter Dance

American Heritage Girls has an annual fundraiser, a Father Daughter Dance, and this year I was in charge of helping the older girls to organize it. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see its completion. When my aunt passed away, I handed over all the information in case I wasn't able to go. As it turns out I would have been able to, but the other ladies helping out sent me home to recuperate from the week. Brian took the girls though since they had been really looking forward to it.

This may be my favorite pose. They were practicing some of the dance moves I taught them. I love Genna's serious face. :)

Daddy wore a Snoopy tie!


What a lucky daddy!

Here are the two pictures they took at the dance. The first is of Genna getting crazy at the craft table.

Here are the girls getting down at the dance together.


They all had a lot of fun! I stayed home with the boys and my mom who was still in town from the funeral. We watched a movie after the boys were in bed.

No comments: