Monday, June 25, 2018

Bavarian Bobby

One of my best friends had a baby boy recently and named him Boniface.  You can read about that here on Sancta Nomina.  He's Catholic name famous.  Since Boniface is named after the patron saint of Germany, I was on the lookout for St. Boniface stuff, but, alas, Germany is not so faithful to the man who brought Christianity to them so many years ago.  I looked all over Oberarmagau for a wooden statue of Heilige Bonifacious.  All I could find was a sweet lady who offered to order him for me.  I did that and then went right down the street and bought him real deal Lederhosen.  My friend asked for size 2-3T.  That's when I realized Bobby would fit in it now and he had to have pictures in it before I mailed them.  That's probably breaking some etiquette rules, but we're very close friends. :)  Here's my adorable Bobby in his Bavarian Lederhosen made of real leather.  If you've been reading my blog you know that he does not like stiff clothes.  This took some fast talking and a little bit of Popsicle bribery for him to wear these for less than half an hour altogether.
















No comments: