Friday, December 21, 2018

The Amazing Bob!


 We got into the van one night to head home and a couple minutes into the drive he tells me, "Mommy, when we got in the car, I forgot to tell you that I love you."  


Over Thanksgiving break, in his usual fashion, Bobby had another first while I was not present.  I was in the shower while he was making a picture for the Christmas tree.  When asked if he needed help putting his name on his finished product, he replied that he could do it by himself.


The first B was backwards and there was an extra B in there, but my son who's never written a single letter or been shown how to write a letter wrote his whole name all by himself.


I actually kind of forgot to teach him to write his name.  He's been spelling it for a long time and he can recognize all his letters, especially the ones in his name.  He even criticized my fancy Y on his shelf that I fixed up for his duck collection.

He didn't seem to mind the other letters, but he thought the Y didn't look right.
Anyway, when I came downstairs and was showed his art and name.  I made a big deal out of how good it was, but Bobby said, "No, Judah said it was messed up and wrote it better at the top."


Here's the beautiful first time that my baby boy wrote any letter ever.  I'm a little proud of my boy, can you tell?


No comments: