Thursday, August 27, 2020

Another Hike and a Big Haircut

We went on a hike with another big family early one morning shortly after Bob's birthday.  We had 10 kids altogether and some hikers asked us, "Where is your group from?"  Meaning, I supposed, what organization are we with.  I answered that we were "just two moms with their kids out for a hike."  


This was an old lookout tower, watching for the Comanche Indians.

Later in the week I took the boys to get haircuts at my salon.  Brian had agreed to go a little shorter for Drew than last time.  His idea and mine, I guess. were different.  Brian wasn't too happy I got rid of all the waves in the back that he still called curls, but I felt like it was not working anymore and way too hard to keep tidy looking.  This is a cute, trendy cut, and Drew loves it.  He kept telling me how long his neck was now.  :)


Judah's haircut was similiar to the way we've been getting it cut, and Bobby's was exactly the same baby curly hair style.


No comments: