Thursday, January 6, 2022

Photoshoot Marathon

I wanted some newborn-ish photos of Roman done professionally, but not with a big price tag.  So I found a woman just starting her business at just the right price point.  I took Judah as my helper and he got way more than he bargained for since it was a 5 hour session.  She's dedicated, I'll give her that!  It was exhausting though.  I was literally sore from bending in strange positions to pat his bum to get him back to sleep.  She really wanted him asleep for the pictures and although he's an excellent night sleeper, he's a terribly short napper in even the best of conditions.  Try to pose him and dress him up, and he was very hard to get photos of him asleep.  But!  We got the cutest pictures ever and it was all worth it.  Poor Judah was starving by the time we left.  He normally eats very nearly all day, and he ran out of snacks very early on.

I made him a Christmas ornament of this one captioned, "The bear snores on." from a favorite book of mine. 

 



The Potato


This was the Christmas Card pick!



I really love this one too!










No comments: