Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Bluebonnets of Texas

I've been wanting to take pictures of Roman in the Bluebonnets to send to his birthparents, but I am bad at planning and executing that kind of thing.  So after Mass in Dallas we drove past a field of bluebonnets and Brian said we should just do it.  I would never be so spontaneous, but all I needed was a little nudging and someone driving the getaway car so we didn't have to park and make it a big thing.  Genevieve was my assistant and the rest of the family stayed in the van.  

My assistant took a selfie while I was setting him up.

I didn't end up liking the blanket in the pictures, but this blanket was my father's when he was a baby and it has sentimental value.

 "I feel sorry for all families without a Roman in them." ~Genevieve

He can't sit up unassisted, so it makes this tricky without special photography baby props.


My absolute favorite!!!!

My dad loved getting Roman cuddles which he is usually pretty willing to hand out.


No comments: