Thursday, May 5, 2022

Easter 2022 (Roman's First!)

We went to Easter Vigil altogether.  I really had planned on staying home with Roman and Bobby and going on Easter morning, but Brian had to be at the Easter morning service at 6am to serve.  In the end I decided that keeping Roman up late was the better option compared with waking him super early when I finally have him sleeping until 7am most days.  He actually did amazing and fell asleep on me, waking only a couple of times briefly when the lights or music volume would change suddenly.


Easter, around lunchtime, we went over to my sister's house and had lamb and a tri-tip.  The kids decorated eggs and had an egg hunt, or two rather.  The big kids wanted a separate harder version of an egg hunt.  They made me promise not to take any pictures, but they didn't say anything about not mentioning it on my blog.  *wink wink*










Cousin Playpen Buddies!  Chloe's already sitting up and getting so big.  She's passed Roman up already even though she is about 2.5 months younger.


 

No comments: