Saturday, September 3, 2022

Sea World, Lunar Eclipse, and a Puzzle Expert

We had a chance to get free passes to Sea World on a Sunday back in June.  We weren't able to get there until late (1pm,) and so it ended up being a fairly short visit because Roman had a complete melt down like I've never seen before or since.  We had to leave after the 5pm show since he didn't take water well back then and he was getting dehydrated.  It was a hot day and although I didn't even have him wear his helmet, there was little chance of keeping him cool.  Mostly, Brian took the adventurous kids on rides and I tried to find shady or cool spots to hang out with the less adventurous (and the too short for rides) crew.


Overall, I was disappointed in how few shows they have nowadays and how short they have made them.  I am not a rides kinds girl.  I want to see the dolphins and the whales!

That's the rest of my family cooling off after a very long wait in line.

The Lunar Eclipse was visible from our cul-de-sac.  We had the best view across the street from our house on the sidewalk.  We just laid down and enjoyed watching the eclipse in action.



Mimi came and started a puzzle, but didn't finish it before she headed back home.  Judah sat and worked so hard for most of the day and finished it all in one day.  He and Genevieve are my biggest puzzle doers.


Judah was reading a book to Roman to help him practice sitting.  Seems like Roman decided to recline instead.

 

No comments: