Monday, October 20, 2014

Drew's Three Year Check Up

Drew weighed 35 lbs and was 37 1/2 inches.  He's not going to be as tall as Isaac.  That was Isaac's height on our wall chart at 2 years and 3 months old.  He was an excellent patient, and he got a by on shots this year.  Next year's the biggie for shots.



We got these adorable Mass clothes at a thrift shop for an amazing deal.  I could just eat him up!


Drew has been having a hard time coming off of the vacation high that he had been on for too long.  The first week back he was good, but then things went downhill.  He actually was moved back into the crib for a few days because he started pitching a fit at bedtime.  We started a sticker chart for my reward motivated child and we seem to be back on track in that area for now.


He is also having a hard time understanding how God is watching over him if he can't see him.  That's another first for our family.  Never had any three year olds question that.  Plus, I've never had any kids argue with me over answers to questions like that.  He's gonna be a leader one day.  That is certain.  I just hope it's the right kind of leader.  I'm praying for this guy's faith, let me tell ya.

No comments: