Sunday, May 13, 2018

More Artsy Projects of Mine

I am still working on my hand lettering.  For Easter, I made these two name signs as gifts.



Just before Easter, I had a deadline for a project that a friend of mine asked me to do.  She wanted me to design and draw two picture for her tattoos.  Her sons are nicknamed Joey and Bear, hence the request for a bear and a kangaroo.  They were supposed to represent her two sons.  The original plan to make them Lego animals was a bust.  I tried two different designs for that and it was impossible to get it just right.  Her second idea was to put their favorite signature hats on the animals if that makes sense.  She wanted cartoon animals and posed to be coming out of a frame.  The tattoo artist was going to take care of the frame, but in the end she ended up not being able to decide and chose to leave it open and finish it later.

My drawings




No comments: