Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Genna's Latin Cake

The girls' school as an annual carnival called Fiestaval.  There was a cake decorating contest to get people to make cakes for the cake walk.  Genevieve had a cool idea to include birds and Latin into one great idea.



It means "One among Many."  This is the first cake for her to do from start to finish by herself.  I only advised and did a little trouble-shooting.  She learned some invaluable lessons, like when she turned the mixer onto high right away when she had a bowl full of seriously liquid cake ingredients.  Needless to say, it went everywhere!


She didn't win, but I thought it was the best.  Not biased at all!

The carnival was not my favorite thing, but it's because Brian was out of town (we actually left right after this to go meet him in Aggieland) and I had no one to talk to.  I just had to follow the little two boys around while they played games and jumped on bouncy things.  The big kids all deserted me the whole time for their friends.


Judah jumping across on these giant blown up bags.

Mariachi Band

The cake table


Drew trying out the dunk tank

No comments: