Wednesday, May 5, 2021

My Birthday: Way Back in February

It may be hard to see in these pictures, but Luna is also on top of me between Bob and Drew.  Either everyone loves Stuart Little or Mommy, but probably a little of both.



 These pictures were from another day of my birthday week and not actually on my birthday.  For my birthday the homeschooled boys and I were able to go to Mass and see some friends afterwards.  I received some special phone calls.  Brian made me an appointment to get a massage and foot scrub that afternoon.  The piano teacher canceled for the evening and so we were unexpectedly able to go to dinner as a family.  We had Mexican food since chips and dips are my all time favorite.  I don't even have to order a meal.  I'm happy with chips, salsa, and a margarita!  It was a nice day, but it was late when we got home and had to say our Rosary in the car driving home for dinner so everyone could get to bed. 

Hannah's painting of the view out my kitchen window in Germany- I tried to get her to put "Jack and Jill," the horses on that hill in the painting, but she wasn't confident in her horse painting skills enough to try it.

My children all made me beautiful cards and paintings.  There were many Thor drawings on the cards.  ;) Hannah painted my view out of our German kitchen window (from a photograph,) and I feel like I am really there when I look at it.  Genevieve painted me the view from our balcony off our living room in Germany.  So beautiful!  What talented daughters I have!


Genna's painting off our balcony in Germany


No comments: