Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Another Bazaar

Before we got Roman, I had signed up to have a table at the church bazaar in December.  Mainly, I needed to try and sell my St. Padre Pio t-shirts as a fundraiser for our adoption, but I also had some seasonal items printed up from my shop.  Genevieve had also agreed to try and sell her hand-lettered/watercolor cards with me.  I tried to keep it simple since Roman had come into our lives and required all the time that used to go towards creating and crafting for my shop.  

My sister lent us the tent and a friend lent us the long table.  You can't see my banner, but it turned out nice.

You can see all the t-shirts here.  I had to buy them in bulk to be able to use this local business here that does excellent printing work on super soft shirts.  So, if you would like one please contact me as I still have them in many adult sizes!  I haven't yet listed them on Etsy.

I had painted a Fatima set that sold and then had return customers come back to try to buy it.  I think the peg dolls are always popular.

Genevieve's cards

We managed to snag a family picture before we left for the day.  The boys were all in their Troops of St. George shirts because they helped their dad out at the Troops table during the festival.  Bobby is now in Troops, but hadn't gotten his uniform at this time.  Two blessed nights a month and an occasional weekend get very quiet at our house when just the girls and Roman are home with me during Troops events.

 

No comments: