Wednesday, April 20, 2022

7 Under 10 for 2

My sister and her husband were out of town for a few days and the girls and I helped watch her kids.  On Saturday night the girls had a last minute basketball end of the season party to go to , so I was going to watch all of the kids at my sister's house for 2 hours.  Brian had taken Isaac to Austin for an event and to see an old friend.  This meant that I had all 7 children under the age of 10 years old, including two infants and a potty training toddler.  Drew was my oldest kid present, so he was roped into helping me a few times.  It was a challenge being thrown back into the old days of having so many little ones, but we survived and luckily the babies were both so good about being put down for a while.

Dinner time


Roman and Chloe getting to hang out in the pack-n-play



The toddler needed help in the bathroom while I was feeding the ravenous baby, so Drew helped me feed Chloe.

 

No comments: