Monday, March 11, 2013

Genna's Morse Code

Genna has developed her own way of communicating with Tad.  She uses her fingers and taps out a coded message to the baby on my tummy.  So adorable!  I love it, and it makes me laugh every time!

I usually don't get informed what the special messages mean.


So this pregnancy is flying by.  I have my big ultrasound on Wednesday if you can believe it!  If it weren't for my painful varicosities in my left leg, I would be really upset that it is going so fast because I love being pregnant for the most part.  I have felt this baby move so much earlier (at 15 weeks) than any other pregnancy, but it is just occasionally that I notice it so far.  One reason it is going so fast is that if my leg isn't hurting, I forget I am even pregnant.  My belly is certainly growing, but it is still small enough that I am not bumping into things and needing a crane to turn over in the middle of the night.  Somehow Tad is the size of an onion and my belly is the size of a small watermelon.  It's a mystery.

I have been craving all things lemon (mostly lemonade and lemon Italian ices,) oranges, jalapenos, and other spicy stuff.  I made a big thing of spicy chex mix and most days for lunch I eat it with a fruit and a wrap with meat, cheese, celery, relish, and carrots, smothered in Frank's Buffalo Hot Wing sauce.  I get a lemonade everywhere we go, and I eat an Italian ice every night when the kids are in bed.  I have eaten literally bags of oranges since getting pregnant since Brian bought my 5 bags of Cara Cara oranges when I sent him to get me "a lot of oranges."  :)  At least I seem to be craving healthy-ish foods.  The problem is I am drinking too much sugar with all the lemonade.

No comments: