Monday, July 4, 2016

I Spy with Judah

Judah plays I spy in such a cute way.  First off he can't say many of his "s" blends so he pronounces the game, "I fy."
A Judah-in-the-Box
Second, he loves to spy something, but he always tells us immediately what he spies.  "I fy somefing blue.  Pshh, there!" pointing to the blue object.  It's pretty humorous, but tends to make the game go too quickly when using it to kill time in a line or at a restaurant.


We are giving potty training a real go this week.  First day halfway through and he's only had one accident, plus he pooped for the first time ever on the potty without any real coaxing.  So far he going au naturale because the minute you put those underwear on him he forgets he's not wearing a diaper.  I'm hoping he's more like Isaac than Hannah here and figures it out after a week or so.

One of the stranger places this guy likes to play is in my bathtub.  He just crawls right on in or slides down the side and sits in the bone-dry bathtub and plays with the toys while I get ready.  He is usually very happy to play on his own unless he sees something really fun the other kids are doing that he doesn't want to be left out of.
And, in other news about Judah, he is going to start German kindergarten in September with Drew.  We'll see how that goes.  I hope it helps them to bond since they are the two that are not getting along currently, but hopefully, doesn't slow them down too much from learning that German.  I am really hoping that we can get a lot more schoolwork accomplished with two munchkins out of the house every morning.

No comments: