Friday, September 28, 2018

Another Ten Year Old in the House

Isaac turned ten!  It was his soda birthday, non-caffeinated, of course.  Bless his heart, we really celebrated his birthday in what I called "moving ghetto style" because we received our household goods, the biggest of the three shipments, just two days before.  I was in major unpacking mode and barely stopped to package up his gift in an Amazon box with no wrapping paper to be found.  I did, however, pause the unpacking frenzy long enough to take everyone to the pool for a few hours.  After Daddy got back from work we went out to an early dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.  He got his first soda!  I promised him that his dad and uncles will take him to play Top Golf sometime, but this fall is turning out to be quite busy.  




Isaac is a sweetheart who loves to help me cook and is my biggest fan at the dinner table, no matter what I cook.  I always tell him that he's my favorite child at dinner time.  ;)

No comments: