Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Mexican Food and Fun in Texas

One of the first places on our list to eat at, besides Chick-fil-A, was Lupe Tortillas.  They have the best, melt in your mouth beef fajitas I have ever tasted.  I was good to be back.  I think I had some kind of taco/fajita every day for several weeks.  Any time we had left overs, I was eating breakfast tacos too with fresh tortillas from HEB.  


My cousin and his family ended up meeting us there to make us a group of 20 which is hard to get a table for, but we did eventually get to sit down and eat.





Another thing that we got to do was drive down (in two cars) an hour and a half to Shiner to meet Brian's dad's side of the family for lunch and a tour of the brewery.  His sister had been in town from Indiana and we wanted to see them.  Shiner was in between us and it was a place they were interested in going.  Isaac and his cousin, Carter, are just a couple of months apart and they had such a great time together.  They played a giant Jenga game after the tour.


It's good to be back with family.

No comments: