Sunday, March 3, 2019

Catching Up

We sometimes have the older kids write and apology note when they have done something wrong depending on the severity and the frequency of the offense.  This may be the funniest letter I have seen yet.


Bobby has always been a pretty easy child, minus his first month of life when he had trouble breastfeeding and sleeping longer then 15 minutes at a time during the day.  However, he has never been a good eater.  He often will say at dinner, "I don't care if I don't get dessert, can I just go play and eat this for breakfast?"  


But he loves to gives hugs and kisses, so we'll keep him!



Drew has lost three teeth in the last month.  His other top front tooth is loose too.  He's not going to have any teeth to chew with at this rate. 


Genevieve is the cat's favorite.  She sometimes will follow her around and wait outside the bathroom door when she is in there.  Genna is asking for a parakeet for her birthday.  I'm thinking Trinity (the cat) isn't going to like being replaced by something so tasty that we won't let her eat.  She met all her dad's requirements for getting a small bird, so we'll see I guess.


I planned a mini (one night) reunion with my girlfriends from college.  Out of the twelve of us, ten were able to make it.  It was so much fun to see them all and it was like no time had passed at all as far as our friendship was concerned, though we are all staring down the barrel of 40, so time definitely has been passing.


What a hit this art snack was!  I let the boys make mice out of hard boiled eggs and they ask all the time now when we can make art out of our food again.  The simple things.




No comments: