Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Actually"

Yesterday when Genna woke up from her nap, I was changing her diaper when the following conversation occurred.

Genna: I want to read books on the couch. (Yes, she used all the pronouns and everything!)

Me: OK, that sounds like a great idea, honey.

Genna: Actually, I don't want to read on the couch, Mommy. (My almost 2 year old actually said "Actually," and used it correctly!)


She talks like Hannah does, uses the same phrases and everything! It cracks me up coming from a toddler! They grow up too fast! Several people have asked me if this is my last pregnancy since I am having a boy now, and I can absolutely not imagine that being the case. That would mean in a little over two years I would be done with all the baby years. That time goes too fast. That would be so sad! I enjoy this job too much to retire early!

1 comment:

Rich said...

I had a blast talking to Hannah when y'all came to Texas. She is such an enthusiastic conversationalist!

Give my god-daughter a big hug.