Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Beloved Dog

The girls got this dog from their Gigi and Poppy two Christmases ago. Well, I used to keep it on Hannah's bed, but I moved it a while back to the floor by her big window to play and read on. This turned this dog into an instant hit. I didn't get a picture of Genna on it, but I got the other two. Everyone loves it! We read bedtime stories on it too now since Hannah's bed was getting too small for us...too much pushing for room going on up there. Hannah even falls asleep there sometimes. I have caught her many a night sleeping on the dog with the light on because she got scared in the middle of the night. (I gave her a brighter night light, but it still happens from time to time.)

Isaac chills out there while the girls play house. They bring him play food and include him in the fun. Murray, our dog also enjoys this soft place to lay instead of the hard floor. The only one who I have not caught on this dog is the cat, Trinity. Here's a picture of Murray and Isaac sharing the dog!


Hannah fell asleep during quiet time yesterday and took a nap here. She sleeps in the weirdest positions!

How Sweet!

No comments: