Monday, October 13, 2008

My big boy and our busy weekend!

Well, here are the promised pictures of my 2 month old! I call him "The Tank." :)

I love this half smile!

At the doctor's office last week, he was a real show off. The doc said he was as strong as a 4 month old when she put him on his tummy and held him up to "stand." So here he is holding up that head. He can do it from flat on the ground too, but I have a hard time getting a picture of it because he can't do it as long and by the time I get the camera his head is half way to the ground.


We have been super busy this weekend (Brian had a 3 day) with a trip to Rothenberg and a girls shopping day for me today. I have a million pictures including some great fall pics, but I am going to spread them out on the blog as I find time this week. Hannah starts swimming lessons this week and I have a few meetings, but I'm sure I can find some time to post them.

No comments: