Thursday, October 9, 2008

The STATS are in!

Isaac's 2 month check up was today!

Length
=24.4 inches, 75 - 90 %
Weight = 15.4 lbs, above 95 %
Head Circumference = 16.22 inches, 50 - 75%

Everything went well! He was a star patient even though we were there for over 2 hours. His sisters were not so well behaved. Unfortunately, the appointment was at 3pm, and so we missed nap time. He did have a little heart murmur and so they did an ECG. They didn't tell me how it looked yet. He is going to have an ECHO next week, but Brian assures me this is probably no big deal. Remarkably, I am not too worried yet. Hannah had one that went away on it's own. I'll be praying for that to happen with Isaac too.

We were super busy today, but I'll get a 2 month picture of him tomorrow and put it up!

No comments: