Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lazy Boy

I think he was going through a growth spurt last week, and he's been catching up on sleep this weekend. In fact, Saturday morning, everyone slept in until 9am! That is a miracle!

Look at his shoes in this next photo. I bought them at a flea market. They are handmade.


Here we had just arrived home from Mass. We went to our village German Mass today because Hannah's kindergarten class (only the 5 year olds in the class) sang songs during Mass and had a Gemuse Markt (Vegetable Market) after Mass to raise money for Kinder im Not (kids in emergency). The kids donate vegetables and then sell them at little tables outside the church. It was cute. We walked to the church and so Isaac was in the Snugli pack and sound asleep the whole time. I unhooked it from me and layed him in his reclining highchair. He just stayed asleep like this for a long time.


I love his hands!

No comments: