Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Frosty the Snowman


What a surprise when we woke up to 5 inches (and counting) of snow this morning. Brian got stuck in it on his way to work because they hadn't cleared the roads at all and he was driving uphill when the traffic stopped. He did make it to work though. Apparently it is just piled up in our area because we are at a higher elevation. I went ahead and canceled my eye appointment and kept Hannah home today so we could take advantage of the snow! We miss it from upstate NY!

Isaac took a good long nap while the girls and I played in the snow. I pulled the girls in the sled in the backyard (no hill, but they still loved it.)

Then we built Frosty the Snowman. Hannah watched our Frosty movie this morning while waiting for her sister to wake up and play in the snow. Hannah made the two top balls all by herself! She insisted I find sticks for arms and a magic hat. This was the best I could do. :) We had a blast!


Hannah needs some snow boots and bibs as you can see. The coat is borderline too small for her too. I told her not to sit down. :)

No comments: