Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pickles and Ice Cream

to diapers and burp rags!


Due Date: February 6th, 2011 (Brian's birthday)


We are thrilled, of course! The kids' reactions: Hannah stared at me a minute (long enough to make me nervous) and then said, "I want it to be a girl, and we can call her Charlotte." That's my controlling fast thinking girl! At least she has more normal name suggestions now. Genna agreed with Hannah and added that she wants to have a ton of babies in our family. Isaac copied the girls prayers for it to be a girl that night. I said, "No, buddy, I think YOU really need it to be a boy." And he has been parroting me ever since saying, "A boy" when the baby is mentioned.

**edited a few days later** Genna has since started praying for a boy for Isaac. She has such a gift of selflessness. Hannah is still praying for a girl.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I found your blog through The Sanford's and have been reading for awhile. Thought I would comment now...Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!

Almudena said...

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He he - Isaac is so cute (well, so are the girls) - but love hearing some independence from Hannah's influence is peeking out in those two little words :)

So, have y'all figured out exactly how many children would fill a pew, or does it depend on the church?

Becca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! There must be something in the water! So many pregnant!

Kristen said...

Yay! What wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelle and Brian, Hannah, Genna and Isaac! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! SO happy for y'all!