Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Father's Day and 12th Anniversary!

 So this is the first time in all 13 June 16th's we've been married that Father's Day has fallen on this day, at least I think it is.  For Father's Day, I made Brian a breakfast of eggs, sausage, and roasted potatoes and brought it to him in bed.  Then the girls cleaned out his car for him while he was out.  I talked him into taking the van, but it sort of ruined the surprise.  Anyway, we also practiced all week on a choreographed dance to our family song Don't Stop Believing by Journey.  The kids did a great job and daddy liked it!

For our anniversary, we took a trip to Lambertville, New Jersey/New Hope Pennsylvania on Monday through Wednesday.  My parents watched the children for us which was no small feat.  On our way there, we detoured slightly to a Sonic for me.  I miss Sonics so much!


We stayed at a B&B called Chimney Hill.  It was very nice.  They had Alpacas to feed, lovely breakfasts in the mornings, nicely removed from the town, and, therefore, very peaceful.



Yes, yes, I am about to pop...in about 8-10 weeks.

This was where George Washington crossed the Delaware River during the Revolutionary War.




We went to a Winery and had a wine tour and tasting.  We bought a bottle of their ice wine to save for when the baby is born and Brian passes his boards.   



We had a great time just taking it easy with good food and a little antiquing.  I just don't have the stamina that I had a couple pregnancies ago when I was able to climb mountains and trek around cities majorly pregnant

No comments: