Saturday, December 23, 2017

Poppy's Visit

Brian's dad, AKA Poppy to our children, came to visit for about a week.  He mainly came for Brian's promotion ceremony, but he did get to do a few European things while he was here. 


On Tuesday of his visit, we took him to a wine tasting in a small village.  It was our second visit there.  It is attached to his house and he has the cutest little room with a family table.  He has some seriously amazing artifacts that have been found on his vineyards and he has all kinds of fun stories.  he's full of information.  




I took a  picture of this wall because I really love it.  Maybe one day I can have a wall like this in my own house, minus the red.

Wednesday we had a lot of homeschool commitments and Drew was sick and had to be taken back to the doctor so I could only spare Judah and Isaac.  Brian took them and his dad to some car museum places in Stuttgart.  Don't miss the sarcasm when I say that I was truly heartbroken to miss out on this.




This has the cuts of a pig marked out in German on it.





No comments: