Tuesday, March 27, 2018

More Handmade Baby Gifts!

Two of my cousins had babies this year already, and I was a bit late getting these in the mail.  After several long car trips, I had two baby blankets to show for it.  They were stash busters, but I ended up having to buy just a little more yarn to finish one of them off.  I am already working on baby blanket number three, but I am back to trying another corner to corner pattern for it.  These blankets worked up really quickly because they are the same stitch over and over again.  Super fast and mindless!



I am pretty much not at all a photographer so I did a bad job of photographing them, but luckily I had a cute helper for the boy blanket.  I made a label for this one as well!




AND two trips have sailed by me and made me behind once again on blogging since our trip to Rome!  We are just plain nuts, in case you wondered how we do it.  Insanity.

No comments: