Monday, July 23, 2018

End of Baseball and T-ball Season

T-ball has been frustrating for me.  It has just worked out that I have ended up being the one with Drew on game day most of the time.  I only was able to see Isaac play a couple of times.  We've just had a lot of tricky schedules to deal with.  I would try and help out the coach by keeping the kids in order and ready for their turn at bat to keep things moving.  I helped with helmets and made sure the boys didn't hit each other with bats.  For some reason, the boys thought they were all allowed to hold bats while they waited on the bench, but, of course, they couldn't hold them still.  The boys, whose parents I imagine were all standing around minus the one or two helping be base coaches, would not listen to me.  I actually had to wrestle a bat or two from the grip of a couple of boys.  Not how I envisioned the t-ball season going!

Getting His Trophy


Last Team Huddle

Drew's on your far left in case the hair under the cap made it hard to tell.


In Isaac's team photo, you'll notice that he's not the tallest on the team anymore, but I suspect that is because he just moved up to the next age division this year and he is one of the youngest on the team of 9 and 10 year olds with an early August birthday.  He's on the top row, third from your left and the third tallest.



No comments: