Monday, June 24, 2019

Attempting to Catch Up

This season in my life seems to make it very difficult to keep up with my blog posting.  I'm once again going to attempt to catch up and actually post regularly so this doesn't happen again.  In order to try this though I am going to do a fast catch up that is less than thorough.


This post is just a few disjointed pictures from things that have been going on.  Several friends have been turning 40 lately so we've been to three other 40 celebrations.  I've been particularly bad about taking pictures (but good at living in the moment!) so this is the only party I really got any decent pictures from.






This fountain is outside our parish and it is a big draw after sitting still in Mass for the boys to run around it and try to look into it.



We went to the zoo again, and we wore Bobby out, mainly, because he is fazing out the nap.  Eventually it catches up with him, especially if he doesn't even get a "rest" in his room to look at books.  I give him a big stack of books and he goes to town looking through them until the timer rings.


No comments: