Monday, June 17, 2019

My Nephew's 3rd Birthday Party

My nephew had his third birthday, and it was a joy to be here to celebrate it with him!


Bobby trying the pinata

Judah trying the pinata

Drew trying the pinata


Bobby is almost four years old (sniff sniff) and these boys are all just barely three, and they are the same height.



Drew with his other cousin

Hannah and Genevieve invited friends to this party so they'd have someone to hang out with since no one else was over seven.


I couldn't stop taking pictures of my sweet niece!  She is just too sweet!  She got very sleepy during the party and so I took her to the back room and tried to get her to sleep.  My sister hadn't brought any of her sleep stuff, but I was pleased that I still have the magic touch and was able to get her down in less than fifteen minutes.   






I made my nephew these sports figure wooden peg people.  He is big into sports and is quite the natural for his age.  I made a basketball player version of himself and the Padres player is my sister-in-law's cousin.




No comments: