Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dallas World Aquarium

The DWA was really really fun! I am so glad my parents thought of it because I didn't even know about it. It is new since I lived here. Anyways, the girls had a great time! A small hornbill even landed on my back while we were in the jungle exhibit (the jungle exibit is pictured above). They had much more than just fish. It had everything from monkeys, birds, bats, snakes, and even a panther, in addition to aquatic life of all kinds. It had a shark tunnel where you could walk through and see all the sharks swimming around you. I loved how all the animals were mixed in together like they would be in the wild. My dad took some great pictures:


Mimi and the girls are looking at sting rays, ducks, and turtles all in one exibit.

The girls are in front of one of the big tanks with all kinds of fish and one giant manatee!

Here was their favorite thing...the lively otter. The otter kept diving in and swimmimg up right in front of them. They loved it!

Here they are in front of the flamingos. The girls even tried to imitate them by standing on one leg.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun...and I like your cute little pregnant belly in the first photo!

Anonymous said...

I miss them already
And yes, the belly is cute.