Friday, February 22, 2008

The littlest Smith makes some noise!

I felt mystery baby #3 kicking for the first time last night. He/she was kicking away for a good 45 minutes while I was sitting and talking with family. I am so happy! I have been waiting for this for a week because I started feeling Genevieve kick at exactly 16 weeks, and I am 17 weeks and a few days now. This is one of my favorite parts of being pregnant because it makes me realize how amazing it is to carry a growing baby (with a personality already) inside of me. I can't wait to see what this baby will be like. Hannah was a wiggle worm who never stopped moving and trying to shove body parts out of my tummy...a mover and a shaker from the get go! Genevieve was so laid back moving a good amount, but never pushing hard or stretching out to much. She was in a little ball most of the time. A sweethearted girl who has loved to cuddle and sleep all along! I love how unique my little gifts from God are!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I commented before but I'm not sure if it went through. Grr! =)

Anyway, you have a beautiful family and congrats on your little mystery baby. It is a lot of fun being pregnant.. feeling the movement.