Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Sunday morning, Brian and Hannah brought me breakfast in bed. (Genna missed out because she sleeps so late!) I got a new rocking chair and a sweet card. We had a potluck at church after Mass which is always fun, and friends from out of town came in to watch the Super Bowl (which started at midnight and I saw none of it). We went to a movie earlier in the evening and got a babysitter for the kids. The movie was OK, but the night out with friends was fun. It was an eventful day!

My friend from out of town is pregnant also, due 5 days before me. She thinks I may be carrying twins because I am twice her size and she had twins before that they missed in earlier ultrasounds. Whew, that would be something! I don't know about the timing being good, but at least God knows. I will be happy either way. Two is better than one, right? Correction...I may be a little overwhelmed if it is two girls, but I am sure I'll survive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! twins, that would be something. It would help you get closer to 6 or 8 children a lot faster! jen

Kristen said...

Happy late bday!