Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sister Hannah and her developing mind!

Last night while reading about Hannah's favorite saint, St. Agnes, Hannah said, "Mommy, I really love God a lot and I think my vocation is to be a nun." (Well, that is just what the daddy wants to hear.) I told her that that would be great and maybe she will be one day.

Then today she asked me while I was cooking dinner why people have to die. I thought it was 5 year olds that asked these kinds of questions. At least that one was one I had an easy answer to. We've been talking a lot about old testament stories lately (especially since our trip to Italy with all the biblical paintings and statues). I guess we had just talked about Adam and Eve getting thrown out of the garden, so I explained there were other consequences and one of those was death. She seemed to accept it.

No comments: