Friday, January 11, 2008

Hannah's Dance Class

Hannah took dance before we moved here, but they would not let her start until she was 3 years old here. So, she had her first class yesterday, and in keeping with her personality she quickly found the one girl who did not follow instructions and became best friends with her. She was playing shy when we got there until the teacher called for everyone to sit in a circle to stretch. She ran off, never to look back at her mommy until she had to go potty towards the end of class. She did well, if you don't count her getting distracted by the girl who did not follow directions well and her being Chatty Cathy when she was in line. The class is a tap and ballet combo. The recital will be in May or June which should be interesting. Genna ate her snacks and shook her "botman" on the sidelines. After class I was talking to the teacher for a moment as another older class was coming in and getting set up. I look up and Hannah had joined the older girls stretching, ready for her next class to begin. I called her over and explained this was a new class for bigger kids and her class was over. She said, "But Mom, they all said 'Good Morning' to me." What a mess! I think she could play and socialize until she keeled over from exhaustion. Where did this child come from? She wears Brian and I out!

I forgot my camera at dance class, but I took a few when we got home. Oh, I forgot to mention, Hannah is the tiniest one in her class of ten. It is cute!

Genna wanted to be in the picture too, but she didn't smile for some reason.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics of the girls. I was reading your cravings list, and I was definitely a lemonade and milkshake person. My love for citrus in the first few weeks was suprising - and peanut butter sandwiches. I love that you put Doner Kabobs on there - I was wondering if you had discovered them yet!

Kelle said...

Yes, I wanted Doners for a very short while, and now I wouldn't eat one if you bought it for me. Same happened with Fantas. Lemonade I am still guzzling like it was water. I got the 50% less sugar kind, but it still would be better if I drank water. I craved bottled water with Genna, but not his time. :) Thanks for reading, Mandy!

Kelle