Monday, January 28, 2008

Saturday was the Smith Family Pajama Day!

Saturday we had a pajama day and didn't get dressed all day. This picture is of Genna in her favorite princess pajamas on the couch with her baby and "Nani" tucked under her. She woke up too early from her nap. I was trying to finish a sewing project and Daddy had stepped out to look at a used minivan(he had to break the rules and get dressed for this obviously,) so I put on a video about ABC's for her. This was just the special occasion she needed to chill on the couch a bit while I finished up.


I am busy getting ready for our trip to the states next week. I am trying to get everything in order before I go. Murray, our still sick poodle, has made things a little more difficult because it turns out he has bladder stones (not a UTI) and has to have surgery on Wednesday. Brian will be doing the surgery, of course, but we are a little worried about having to board him so soon after it due to our concurrent trips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you coming to the states and for how long? your going to texas, i assume? I perused your previous blog entries and didn't come accross details on your trip to the states. It's exciting that you'll be in the same country! :)