Saturday, January 26, 2008

Growing up too fast...as usual!

Genna is talking up a storm now! She copies Hannah constantly, which leaves me with few quiet moments. One of the cutest things she is doing now is telling me how she is feeling. I hear, "Scared, Mommy, scared!" or "I'm sad" every once in a while. My personal favorite is, "I'm mad, Mommy, I'm mad!" I don't know why I think it is so cute, but trust me it is. She usually goes and finds a place to sit down and just be mad for a few minutes, reminding me a few times that she is still mad from her seat. She did it, in fact, when we were at the Academia in front of the David. She just sat on the floor for a minute and then she was fine. At least she is using her words, right?
Yesterday, in daily Mass, she said the responsorial Psalm with me. And last night she said the whole mealtime prayer with us and she even bowed her head with prayerful hands. I was very proud of her.

No comments: