Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cast off!

Genna got her cast off yesterday! I am so glad to get the neon pink "I have a bad mommy" sign off of her! Her bone has healed a little bit bowed, but the doctor (and Brian) assured me it will "remodel" back to normal within a few months. She did great with the X-rays this time since Daddy was there and I had prepped her saying, "The doctors are going to take pictures of your arm" for days in advance. She cried when they cut the cast off with the big electric saw, but I was even nervous during that. Brian tells me afterward that it doesn't cut skin. I wish someone would have mentioned that before!

Last cast pictures:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are adorable in those pjs!!!! I love you both and miss u soooooo much! Hurry to Texas!! I am waiting......:) Hannah- Give Genna kisses for me and Genna- Give Hannah kisses for me!! Both of you: Give Mommy kisses too for me!!!