Monday, January 7, 2008

Mommy's little helpers

I had two very eager helpers today as we took the tree down, rearranged the furniture, and cleaned the floors. Hannah was excellent at taking off ornaments and wrapping them up and putting them in their boxes! I was surprised how careful she was with the ornaments. In fact, I was the one to break one, not her! Fortunately, it was just a ball and not a sentimental one. Genna helped me put the boxes of ornaments in the big box and she helped "clean" with her pretend cleaning set she got for Christmas. Hannah played with it too, of course. We got a lot done, and the down stairs looks great right now...only two more floors to go!

I added a picture of my baby bump to the blog. It is on the right side under "Other blogs I visit." I will be adding pictures as I get bigger. I got my first, "Hey, you're showing!" the other day so I figured I better document it. That is one thing I did a poor job of the last two pregnancies. I don't just love to get my picture taken. My dirty little secret is out!

No comments: