Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Little Angels

Here are my little chimney sweepers! Mary Poppins is their favorite long car trip movie!



Here is Genna doing puzzles inside the box that is supposed to hold all the puzzles:



Yesterday, Hannah did some cute things! During lunch she turned to me and said, "May it be done unto me according to Thy word. That means I will do what God wants, Mommy!" God bless her! Then while I was cooking dinner she put this hoop on her head and told me she was an angel. She ran over to her sissy playing on the floor and said, "Genna, I bring you great news! You are going to have a baby and His name will be Holy." I asked her if His name was Jesus and she said, "No, Mom. That was Mary's baby. I am a different angel talking to Genna." How funny! Another time yesterday the girls also got their little Bibles and sat on the couch pretending to be in Mass singing, "Amen" over and over. I tried to video tape it, but they stopped when they saw the camera. I was just so pleased to have Mary and God so constantly on their little minds! Another Happy Mommy Moment!

1 comment:

Leah said...

The cleaning set that ya'll got Genna is cute!! The kids that I did Nannying for had one!!--They loved it! Also Genna sitting in the box doing puzzles is adorable! How is her arm?? Can't wait to see ya'll! :)

<3