Monday, November 4, 2013

First Laugh and First Haircut

tummy time

On Friday, November the 1st, Judah laughed his first real laugh.  I was bouncing him on the bed with one hand on either side of him and saying, "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy."  He loved it and has laughed many more times since then, sometimes just when I smile and say, "Hey" to him.

Isaac holds Judah more than anybody.  Genna asks a lot, but always right when I am about to feed him or put him down for a nap.  She never sticks around long enough to get a chance to hold him.  She has been promoted back to her position by the baby in the van though.  Hannah is better at handling Drew, so she is in the back between the other boys.

Judah's godparents gave him this cute outfit (and the blanket too.)  He christened it the other day by pooping all over it.


Judah got his first haircut yesterday.  He was 10.5 weeks old.  He has been losing his hair for a while now and I have only been waiting until Brian was available to help hold him for me.  He cried a teeny bit, but mainly because Brian had to hold his head still and he didn't like that.  Looks like peach fuzz was at the bottom, so "Bye bye, dark hair!" again.



Now if this isn't the cutest football you've ever seen, then I don't know what is.  Those cheeks are to die for.  Judah is growing like a weed.  That is a 3-6 month outfit that he is filling out and a 6-12 month hat.



Judah has the softest skin.  I love to just rub my cheek on his cheeks.  he also has kissable lips and big eyes like Genna.

No comments: