Tuesday, March 10, 2015

This really is all there is.

More! Snow! Pictures!  I know!  It's March!


Another snow day last week!  It snowed all day long!  This snow day Brian missed because he was in warmer climates running an obstacle course race.  He loves snow days, so it was killing him.  We bundled up after Judah's morning nap and headed over to invade visit a neighbor's house for a couple of hours.  The amount of snow gear for us all is insane.  I don't know what I was thinking bringing the insanity over to someone else's house.





The same neighbor sent her husband to shovel my driveway since Brian was gone, which was super nice.  The next morning it needed shoveling again and another neighbor paid someone to shovel it for me without even telling me.  This may be the kindest neighborhood I have ever lived in!

No comments: