Thursday, October 4, 2012

I love this trouble maker!

Who wouldn't?
He beats up on everybody, gets into everything, and refuses to regularly communicate with us, but he's cute enough that we'll keep him anyway.  Plus, he learned this week how to take his dirty diapers to the trash, and he is the only one of the children who didn't complain about my Weight Watchers Noodle-less Zucchini Lasagna that took almost an hour and a half to make.  He ate it all right up!  He has even been looking at the books when I read to him and pointing occasionally when I ask him to do so.  To top it all off, he is cuddling with his stuffed horse we gave him for his birthday when he sleeps.  I love that!


I see the resemblance.

The only other real news is that he is down to one nursing a day, this was mostly his doing, and I can tell he is not that interested in the last nursing left (first thing in the morning.)  I was going to nurse him longer, but it looks like I don't have much time left.  My main reason for nursing him longer than the rest was because he never cuddles me and it is the only time I get with him while he is still in my arms.  However, lately he has been a lot more cooperative during his bedtime routine and I am getting a little bit of cuddles then.  Why must they grow up so quickly?

No comments: